FA Solutions is the leading Nordic provider of software for Wealth & Fund Managers, Family Offices, and Banks, helping them manage their clients’ wealth globally. Despite the current pandemic, our team has been growing and we’re now looking for an industry-savvy and ambitious Senior Sales Manager for our Swedish team.
In case you haven’t heard of us before, here are some important facts:
- we offer a cloud-based Portfolio Management solution that automates and centralizes a wide range of operational processes into one easy-to-use FA Platform
- we believe superior technology enables quality Wealth Management services for everyone and have a range of happy clients on 4 continents
- currently, we are 70 people in 4 offices with strong financial growth year after year
About the role and how your day will look like
As our Senior Sales Manager, you will establish and manage strategic relationships with C-Level and Line of Business executives within new name prospective customers for FA Solutions. The target customer profile will include Asset Managers, Private Banks, Wealth Managers, and Family Offices predominately located in Sweden. The primary remit will be to define a regional sales strategy for Swedish territory and proactively drive the strategy forward both directly to end-users and via a partner ecosystem.
In addition, to build a strong, sustainable, and evolving pipeline of opportunity, securing new revenue growth and recurring revenue streams. The position involves proactive targeted business development which will lead to strategic relationship management, Solution selling of FA Solutions software and service solutions, working with marketing and product management teams to identify and define the new market and product opportunities as well as influencing initiatives that address current and future market needs.
Although the position is focused on customer acquisition and revenue growth, there is a secondary requirement to show insight and thought-leadership that will positively challenge the customer’s perception of best practice and influence their approach to investment management technology. As a Senior Sales Manager, you’ll be working daily with our global sales team and reporting to Robert Wennerström (Partner).
- Working closely with the management team to define the Swedish regional sales strategy and execute multiple sales campaigns.
- Identify appropriate contacts within target mid-market prospects
- Engage with tier1 institutions to form sales partnerships
- Prospecting (incl. cold calling) for new business with identified contacts in the defined region
- Prepare and present compelling proposition proposals
- Learn, and eventually demo the FA Platform to prospective customer
- Maintain relationships with identified contacts in target accounts
- Plan and manage seminars and breakfast briefings, follow inbound leads, and build relationships with management consultancy community
Your regular activities also include weekly on-time reporting of sales pipeline and forecasting information that demonstrates a prospect base is being developed to meet sales quotas, maintaining account activities in our CRM, acting as a key point of contact for prospect business issues and questions, attending trade shows and company meetings as required, forming relationships with FA Solutions international sales teams to leverage ideas and global account activity and maintaining a high level of company and product knowledge.
Ideally, you are:
- An ambitious and tenacious buy-side software with a track record of success selling software solutions to tier 1 Asset Managers and mid market Investment & Wealth Managers / Private Banks / Family Offices
- An excellent long-term relationship builder and team player.
- Able to define and communicate value propositions
- Knowledgable in areas of investment management processes or other business areas that FA Solutions is engaged in
- Able to demonstrable a sustained track record of sales success with a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Ability to initiate and sustain relationships with large, medium and small sized prospective customers.
- Confident in working with the “C-level” in prospect organisations as well as all other senior, middle management and junior roles, as required to develop and close sales.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with strong presentation skills, with desire to learn and personally demo the FA Platform to prospects
What we offer to you:
- Fast-paced learning environment that never gets boring
- Vantage point into the FinTech industry with a pioneering company setting the standards rather than following them
- Good team spirit and brilliant colleagues with broad expertise and different backgrounds
- Flexibility of a start-up and stability of a bigger player
- Modern office premises in the heart of Sweden
The position is located in Stockholm and is full-time, but due to current circumstances it is temporarily remote. The recruitment process will consist of several interview rounds and a test assignment where you get to demonstrate your skills in action. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary request by 22nd of November, but please note that we will conduct interviews and the position will be filled once we have found the right person.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Robert Wennerström, +46 70 604 35 68, firstname.lastname@example.org.